Abstract Submission information:
- All abstracts will be submitted online.
- You will need to provide the following information: Name, Position title, Institution/University, Email, Address, Abstract title, and Authors.
- Department head or Supervisor’s letter to verify your position and title.
- The body of abstract is limited to 1950 characters (not including spaces). No specific format requirements.
- Young Investigator Award: for Assistant Instructor, Instructor, Post-doc, PhD student, and Visiting Scholar Trainee or equivalent.
- Junior faculty award: for junior faculty within 5 years of Assistant Professor Appointment or equivalent
Each category will have 5 finalists who will receive award certificate. The first 3 winners in each category will also receive a cash award (first $500, second $300, and third $200).
- Submission fee: Free for ACRE members, $50 for non-ACRE members.
- ACRE membership: We welcome you to join ACRE (life-time membership fee $300 or annual regular membership $50). We ask for your generous support.
- Donations: Generous contributions and donations are highly appreciated.
- Payments: Can be made by email to Qiangrong Liang <firstname.lastname@example.org> or through Paypal and it should be payable to the ACRE in US dollars. Official ACRE receipts will be provided for reimbursement and tax benefit purposes.