Dr. Jiang Chang’s group created an elegant mouse model to achieve in vivo tracking of exosomes derived from cardiac tissues. This animal model will an excellent platform to study the role of exosome in cardiovascular research and much more! For details of this seminal study, please check the full article in the following link:
Congratulations to Dr. Jiang Chang and his group to make such significant contributions to our community!
- The 19th South China International Congress of Cardiology, International Symposium of Cardiovascular Basic and Translational Medicine (CBTM) will be held in Guangzhou, China (April 7th to April 8th, 2017). It is chaired by Professor Chunxiang (Kevin) Zhang, the general secretary of ACRE. ACRE is proud to be one of the sponsors of this conference. Click here for scientific program.
- Fourth Yangtze River International Congress of Cardiology will be held in Chongqing, China (April 13th to April 16th, 2017). It is chaired by Professor Chunyu Zeng, a chapter of ACRE in China. ACRE is proud to be one of the sponsors of this conference. Click here for scientific program.
- Declaration of the ACRE and CnAHA Federation (ACF)
- Congratulations! ACRE honorary member Dr. Steve Houser will be the next AHA president
- 2014 ACRE-CNAHA Symposium China Night-Chicago
- 2014 ACRE-APS symposium Announcement
- 2013 ACRE-CNAHA Symposium China Night Announcement Final
- 2013 ACRE-CNAHA Symposium Program
- 2012 ACRE-CnAHA Symposium China Night Announcement
- 2012 ACRE-CNAHA Symposium Program
- 2012 ACRE News Letter