We would like to announce the Academy of Cardiovascular Research Excellence (ACRE) seminars series 2021, starting on January 6, 2021. The seminar series will be twice a month, and we will have several categories, including science speech, grant or paper writing, Career development, and others. Our members and scientists will have opportunities to be invited, and we encourage you to join us, nominate speakers, and volunteer yourself.
- March 3, 2021: Yichen Ding, PhD, Assistant Professor, Computational Imaging of Cardiac Morphogenesis and Contractile Function
- February 19, 2021: How To NIH Grant?
- Februrary 3, 2021: Jingyan Han, PhD, Assistant Professor, Protein S-glutathionylation: Small Oxidative Modification, Big Role in Cardiovascular Disease
- January 20, 2021: Yanqing Anna Gong, PhD, Targeting Aberrant Vasculature in Cancer and Ischemic Heart Disease
- January 6, 2021: Joseph Wu, MD, PhD, iPSCs for Disease Modeling and Drug Discovery
Dr. Li Qian, Dr. Jiadong Liu, and the team’s discovery in cardiac reprogramming, more
2020 Frontiers in Cardiovascular Science Virtual Series, more
Please join us for this week’s ISHR Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Webinar Series (Asia-Pacific webinars begin at 2pm AEST).
Cell-to-cell Communication in Cardiac Health and Disease: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Jiang Chang (Institute of Biosciences and Technology, Texas A&M University (USA))
Alexander Pinto (Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute (Australia))
The International Society for Heart Research is an international society run by scientists and dedicated to promoting and disseminating knowledge in the cardiovascular sciences on a world-wide basis through regional meetings, international congresses, publications and other media. Register or renew today at https://www.
You can view all of the recorded webinars on our YouTube channel using the link below. Note: webinars will be uploaded within 24 hrs of the webinar. https://www.youtube.com/
BCVS meeting, ACS ACRE Session
Dear US faculty friends,
I received an e-mail from the President of the National Council of Faculty Senates circulating an open letter from faculty protesting the administration’s proposed policy of deporting international students whose schools go online next fall. As of this morning, over 31,168 university faculty nationwide have signed it.
The open letter is available on this link: <https://docs.google.com/
I have signed the open letter, and urge all of you to consider doing so.
Best, Hong Wang
Dr. Jiang Chang’s group created an elegant mouse model to achieve in vivo tracking of exosomes derived from cardiac tissues. This animal model will an excellent platform to study the role of exosome in cardiovascular research and much more! For details of this seminal study, please check the full article in the following link:
Congratulations to Dr. Jiang Chang and his group to make such significant contributions to our community!
- It is with tremendous sadness that we learned of the passing of Dr. Jianming JimmyLi. We will miss him as a caring cardioelectrophysiology expert, a dedicated medical scientist and educator, a visionary leader, and a close friend, colleague, and valued collaborator of many in the field of cardiac research and the ACRE, more
- The 19th South China International Congress of Cardiology, International Symposium of Cardiovascular Basic and Translational Medicine (CBTM) will be held in Guangzhou, China (April 7th to April 8th, 2017). It is chaired by Professor Chunxiang (Kevin) Zhang, the general secretary of ACRE. ACRE is proud to be one of the sponsors of this conference. Click here for scientific program.
- Fourth Yangtze River International Congress of Cardiology will be held in Chongqing, China (April 13th to April 16th, 2017). It is chaired by Professor Chunyu Zeng, a chapter of ACRE in China. ACRE is proud to be one of the sponsors of this conference. Click here for scientific program.
- Declaration of the ACRE and CnAHA Federation (ACF)
- Congratulations! ACRE honorary member Dr. Steve Houser will be the next AHA president
- 2014 ACRE-CNAHA Symposium China Night-Chicago
- 2014 ACRE-APS symposium Announcement
- 2013 ACRE-CNAHA Symposium China Night Announcement Final
- 2013 ACRE-CNAHA Symposium Program
- 2012 ACRE-CnAHA Symposium China Night Announcement
- 2012 ACRE-CNAHA Symposium Program
- 2012 ACRE News Letter